|About Asia Pacific Conference for Non-Destructive Testing (APCNDT)|
|The 15th APCNDT is considered the major regional event for the Asia Pacific Federation for Non-Destructive Testing (APFNDT) and its member societies. The conference includes a technical and scientific program and workshops, which presents the latest developments in the field of research and development as well as the applications of NDT in all major industrial areas. The exhibition organised in conjunction with the conference emphasises the close link between research and development and the equipment and instruments used in the industry. The conference and the exhibition combine the best promotion of NDT and at the same time offer unique opportunities to establish contacts and exchange experience and ideas between participants and visitors.
APCNDT started in 1976 with the first conference being held in Japan. Over the last 4 decades, APCNDT has made considerable progress and has provided the international forum for highlighting the accomplishments in the field of non-destructive testing. The Asia Pacific Conference for Non-Destructive Testing (APCNDT) is held every four years, the last one was held in Mumbai, India in November 2013.
|Year||Hosts of APCNDT|
|6th||1990||Auckland, New Zealand|
|11th||2003||Jeju Island, Korea|
|12th||2006||Auckland, New Zealand|
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on APCNDT2017's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on APCNDT2017's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by APCNDT2017 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on APCNDT2017's web site are provided "as is". APCNDT2017 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, APCNDT2017 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall APCNDT2017 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on APCNDT2017's Internet site, even if APCNDT2017 or a APCNDT2017 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on APCNDT2017's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. APCNDT2017 does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. APCNDT2017 may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. APCNDT2017 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
APCNDT2017 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by APCNDT2017 of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to APCNDT2017's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Early Bird Registration
Submission of Abstracts
Submission of Full Paper
Please submit your paper.
Presenting Author Registration
Full Paper Submission
Located at the centre of the Asia Pacific Region Singapore is one of the smallest countries in the world, but commands an enormous presence with its free trade economy and highly efficient workforce.
The conference and exhibition will be held at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre adjacent to the iconic Marina Bay Sands Hotel and facing the Singapore River.
Hot and humid with little variation throughout the year. Average daytime temperature is 31⁰C (88⁰F), dropping to around 24⁰C (75⁰F) in the evening. The monsoon season can bear down pretty heavily from November onwards, so be prepared for rain on a daily basis during this period.
Smoking is not allowed in all air-conditioned places, such as malls, restaurants, pubs etc. There are designated smoking areas in some entertainment outlets and open-air eateries.
The standard electrical current used is 220-240 Volts AC (50 cycles). Primary Socket type is Type G British BS-1363
|Safe Drinking Water
Water can be drank straight from the tap as water here passes World Health Organization standards. Bottled water are easily available.
The visa application form is available free of charge at all Singapore overseas missions (except for non-resident High Commissioners/Ambassadors based in Singapore). The list of our Overseas Missions is available here. You can approach the nearest Mission directly for more information on the requirements and procedures to apply for a visa.
Click HERE to check Entry Requirements for Foreigners (For Social Visit purposes only)
Contact UsMs Annie Ng
c/o Spark Planners Ptd Ltd
141 Middle Road, #05-08 GSM Building,
(Spark Planners is the appointed event management company by NDTSS)
APCNDT 2017The 15th Asia Pacific Conference for Non Destructive Testing (APCNDT) from 13 to 17 November 2017 in Singapore is the major regional event for the Asia Pacific Federation for Non Destructive Testing and its member societies.
You are cordially invited to join us.